Farm Dinner 2017 – A Magical Night to Remember!
The 7th Annual Farm Dinner was a tremendous success as we raised our glasses to celebrate the Westerly Land Trust’s 30th birthday!
Thank you to all who attended and to the amazing army of volunteers who made it possible, including the phenomenal team of chefs.
Special thanks to the culinary team:
- Chris Champagne, 84 Tavern on Canal
- Allyson Mansfield, Vesta Bakery
- David Miguel & Sean Beplat, Ella Grasso Culinary Department
- Andrew Nathan, The Cooked Goose
- Joe Collins, The Sea Goose
Great appreciation to the farms and producers:
- Dick’s World of Wines
- Grey Sail Brewery
- Jonathan Edwards Winery
- Little River Farm
- Manfredi Farms
- Meadow Stone Farm
- Pleasant Acres Nursery & Florist
- Seacoast Mushrooms
- Stonington Seafood Harvesters
- Stonyledge Farm
- Watch Hill Oysters
- Wehpittituck Farm
- West Beach Farm