This 35.5-acre preserve was established in 2016 with 18.5 acres purchased from Ellen Madison. These lands were part of the historic Saunders Farm and homestead called Sunnyacres, owned and worked by her family since 1857. Grassland and wooded wetlands found here benefit native plants and wildlife. A portion of the preserve is also protect as agricultural land and there is a present farming operation managed by the Westerly Land Trust.
In 2017 a 4-acre parcel was acquired from Carolyn Basham and 13-acre parcel was acquired from the Perkins family to expand the preserve.
Location: South Woody Hill Road and Post Road